z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

Sweet William NAS Chocolate Bar Dark 100g


Sweet Williams Dark Chocolate bar has the velvety smoothness and the balanced mix of intense cacao flavour and mild sweetness that you love in dark chocolate, and it’s also 98% sugar-free – sugars naturally present in the other ingredients account for the remaining 2%, but the only added sweetener is natural, calorie-free stevia extract. With little sugar and no gluten, lactose, nuts or artificial colours and flavours whatsoever, this is a dark chocolate bar for anyone, anytime.

  • A unique, sweet, rich and creamy chocolate
  • Enjoy a whole block of delicious chocolate
  • Perfect for family sharing and little school lunch treats
  • Sweeten your day and treat yourself with smooth chocolate
  • A great gift for any occasion


Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter (Non-Dairy, Maltitol, Cocoa Powder, Chicory Fibre, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E476), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Stevia Leaf Extract.

Allergen Statement: 

Contains soy. All Sweet William products are nut free, dairy free, gluten free and are made in a dedicated factory.

Search our shop